Friday, March 29, 2019

Baptism

Baptism

Here are some pictures from my baptism on Wednesday, March 20th! I have also included a video of the message the pastor gave beforehand. While speaking, the pastor took the opportunity shared the gospel with the locals and tourists who were swimming and hanging out down by the pier. Three other people in my DTS were also baptized and two of those people are part of my Cambodia outreach team. The amazing couple that helped the pastor with the baptisms are also part of the Cambodia outreach team.  It was a really special evening for all four of us who were baptized and for also for those who came to watch and support.





Crossroads DTS Family praying over the four of us after being baptized


No comments:

Post a Comment

Staffing Crossroads DTS Jan 2020

Hello! I returned to YWAM Kona on December 26, 2019 to staff the January 2020 Crossroads DTS!  To read my blog for staffing visit:  http...