At around 30 seconds in the video you can see me (dark grey shirt and jeans) using a water bottle to get a kid in a yellow shirt wet; he is one of my students :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Staffing Crossroads DTS Jan 2020
Hello! I returned to YWAM Kona on December 26, 2019 to staff the January 2020 Crossroads DTS! To read my blog for staffing visit: http...
-
Last Sunday I was invited to go site seeing south of Kona with some friends from my Crossroads DTS! We visited a few different places, one b...
-
Here’s a quick update about where I am at right now, how raising support is going and things to pray for me. Where am I right now? ...
-
Hello! I returned to YWAM Kona on December 26, 2019 to staff the January 2020 Crossroads DTS! To read my blog for staffing visit: http...
No comments:
Post a Comment