Sunday, January 20, 2019

Week 2 -Blog post still in progress but here are some pictures


Hi friends and family,

I am still working on my blog post for week 2 but in the mean time here are some pictures for you to enjoy!


Hola amigos y familia, 


Sigo trabajando en mi blog post para la semana 2, pero en el tiempo medio aquí son algunas fotos para que usted disfrute!





First Christian Church in State of Hawaii- Est 1820
I visited the service here this past Sunday
(Primera iglesia Christian en el estado de Hawaii
He visitado el servicio aquí este domingo pasado)

These are pigs at the YWAM Kona farm. They eat all of the food scrapes from the cafeteria,
except they don't like grapefruit peels or orange peels
(Estos son cerdos en la granja de YWAM Kona. Comen todos los desechos de comida de la cafetería,
excepto que no les gustan las exfoliaciones de pomelo o las cáscaras de naranja)

Sunrise over my dorm
(Amanecer sobre mi dormitorio)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Staffing Crossroads DTS Jan 2020

Hello! I returned to YWAM Kona on December 26, 2019 to staff the January 2020 Crossroads DTS!  To read my blog for staffing visit:  http...